3/21/2012

I've been away, but now i'm back to stay! with a good little DIY

My apologies for the week off I suppose starting a blog and then going on spring break isn't exactly the way start out but spring break breaks for no blog. I had planned to blog whilst away but couldn't find the sobriety to do it. Right before we went on our trip I had a little DIY project so I figured I'd share the results.

what you need: Studs, tools, shoes.

 Shove through:
 Clamp down:





































and bam finished product:






1 comment:

  1. ooo I really like these! makes me feel like I need to get some shoes and stud them up....but i think ill try heels. there are so many projects out there I want to do ah! but I just did a project the other day : ) https://twitter.com/#!/rachelle411/status/178664829584805888/photo/1
    hope you're doing good girl! me gusta tu blog

    ReplyDelete